We’re glad you plan to join us, and we appreciate any contributions. You can support this project in the following ways.
- Please consider giving the project’s repositories a star ⭐, such as the core module and the starter theme.
- Please retain the powered by ©️ information on the footer if possible, or mention it in other places.
- Ask and answer questions to help each other.
- Share your ideas.
- Report issues and bugs.
- Internationalize module’s UI.
- Improve documentations via fixing typos and translating in other languages.
- Write any article about Hugo on our site, we’re happy to create an author page for you, e.g. HB Authors, and link that article to the original one.
- Implements features and fix bugs.
- Financial contribution through Ko-fi and PayPal.
Usually, the i18n messages were placed in
- Fork the repository and clone the fork to local.
- Determine the language code, e.g.
fr for French.
- Copy the
- Translate the items in place.
- Save and push changes to remote repository.
- Create a PR and waiting for reviewing and merging.
You could use GitHub web UI to create file as well.
A list of modules that to be internationalized.